I hope you enjoyed my Pumpkin Spice Mockumentary. I’m extremely grateful to those who supported the production of this the film.
And a special thanks to those from Amesbury and Newburyport who starred in the video:
- Amesbury-based Mystery Author Edith Maxwell
- Marc Clopton from the Actor’s Studio of Newburyport
- Mary Chatigny from the Amesbury Carriage Museum
- Esther Sayer from Inn Street Barbershop
- Graham McKay from Lowell’s Boat Shop
- Greg Jardis from Amesbury Industrial Supply
- Bruce Vogel from Plum Island Coffee Roasters
- And Camille Breeze – Backyard Chicken Enthusiast
Here’s the video on YouTube:
Please feel free to share it with your Amesbury and Newburyport friends who might get a kick out of it.
Just click the Share Icon that looks like this in the top right corner of the video below. Then you’ll see this:
Then just click the Facebook, Google or Twitter icon to share on that platform.
Here’s another local mockumentary you might enjoy:
Watch Local Video! 🙂